About Get Healthy Heights
Welcome to Get Healthy Heights!
Get Healthy Heights is an online community that engages people in Washington Heights-Inwood to connect, discover, and share resources to get healthy.
GetHealthyHeights.org is jointly supported and funded by the Irving Institute for Clinical and Translational Research and WICER (Washington Heights/Inwood Informatics Infrastructure for Community-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research).
The site is provided free of charge to all users and is hosted by Columbia University’s Department of Biomedical Informatics and maintained by the Get Healthy Heights (GHH) oversight team.
The remainder of the content including webpages for Partner Organizations and Interest Groups are managed by the organizations themselves and by individual users of the site.
Get Healthy Heights Steering Committee Members
- ARC XVI Fort Washington, Inc.
- Asociación de Mujeres Progresistas, Inc.
- C.A.R.E. Community & Ambulatory Research & Enrollment
- City Harvest
- Citymeals on Wheels
- Columbia Center for Children’s Environmental Health
- Columbia Community Partnership for Health
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- Columbia University School of Nursing
- Dominican Women's Development Center
- Inwood Early College for Health & Information Technologies
- Isabella Geriatric Center
- Jewish Community Relations Council-NY, Bronx and Northern Manhattan Fellowships
- Know Your Risk: Assessment at Screening (KYRAS)
- Lerner Center for Public Health Promotion
- Manhattan Cancer Services Program
- Mental Health Association of New York City- Family Resource Center of Northern Manhattan
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation
- Riverstone Senior Life Services
- Urban Arts Partnership
- WICER Project