FREE Tech Training
Groups audienceGet Healthy Heights
Join the Tech Revolution!
Start Your Tech Career This Spring 2018!
Are you interested in an exciting career in a fast growing field within New York City? The Bridge-to-Tech Pre-Training Program will help you build the foundational skills needed to pursue training in web development.
Web Developers can earn a salary of $67K year!
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- NYC Resident authorized to work in the U.S.
- At least 18 years old
- Have no experience as a professional web developer
- Have an interest in a career in tech
- Currently earn less than $50,000 per year
What will the pre-training help me to do?
- Develop technical skills, including basic command of a programming language
- Prepare you to pursue further training that can lead to a career in web development
- Prepare to succeed in an in-person interview, including exposure to the basics of technical interviewing
To learn more, attend an information session!
Dates: April 30th, 2018 – June 29th, 2018
Program Times: Mon., Wed. & Thurs. from 12:30-4:30pm & Tues. from 12:30-2:30pm
Information Session: April 11, 2018 at 11AM
Location: Columbia Community Partnership for Health
390 Fort Washington Avenue, NY NY 10033 (near 178th St.)
Contact: Lorena Garcia, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 929-841-5059
**Please mention this website when contacting us!**
Your journey to a new career starts here!
Workforce1 Career Centers are located throughout the five boroughs of New York City and provide jobseekers with a full array of FREE employment services, including job placement, career counseling, professional development, and access to training opportunities. To learn more about our employment opportunities, please visit www.nyc.gov/wf1recruitment. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
A proud partner of the American Job Center network.