Skip to main content
This Holiday Season Do What’s Best for You and Your Loved Ones
Take Care of Yourself
- Being away from family and friends during the holidays can be hard.
- When you talk with your friends and family about plans, it’s okay if you decide to stay home and remain apart from others.
Do What’s Best for Your Household
- Doing what’s best for you includes eating healthy foods and getting enough sleep.
- Take care of your body and stay active to lessen fatigue, anxiety, and sadness.
Spend Time with Those in Your Household
- Hard choices to be apart this year may mean that you can spend many more years with your loved ones.
- Do what is best for your health and the health of your loved ones. This year spend time with those in your own household.