Join the Tech Revolution! Start Your Tech Career This Spring 2018!
Are you interested in an exciting career in a fast growing field within New York City? The Bridge-to-Tech Pre-Training Program will help you build the foundational skills needed to pursue training in web development.
Web Developers can earn a salary of $67K year!
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- NYC Resident authorized to work in the U.S.
- At least 18 years old
- Have no experience as a professional web developer
- Have an interest in a career in tech
- Currently earn less than $50,000 per year
What will the pre-training help me to do?
- Develop technical skills, including basic command of a programming language
- Prepare you to pursue further training that can lead to a career in web development
- Prepare to succeed in an in-person interview, including exposure to the basics of technical interviewing
To learn more, attend an information session!
Dates: April 30th, 2018 – June 29th, 2018
Program Times: Mon., Wed. & Thurs. from 12:30-4:30pm & Tues. from 12:30-2:30pm
Information Session: March 26, 2018 at 6PM RSVP by March 25, 2018
Location: Washington Heights Workforce1 Career Center
516 W 181st St New York, 5th Floor, NY 10033
By subway, take the A or 1 train to 181st St
Contact: Lorena Garcia, E: email@example.com, T: 929-841-5059
Your journey to a new career starts here!
Workforce1 Career Centers are located throughout the five boroughs of New York City and provide jobseekers with a full array of FREE employment services, including job placement, career counseling, professional development, and access to training opportunities. To learn more about our employment opportunities, please visit www.nyc.gov/wf1recruitment. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
A proud partner of the American Job Center network.